Monday, June 10, 2013

And here's a great word from Kevin Robinson ...


June 8, 2012. You see it as pain; I see it as gain. You sense it as frustration; I know it as adornment. You perceive it as an insult; I recognize it as character building. You experience it as defeat; I know it as you've already won. Let your perspective take a modeling shift. Look at your life as a continuous ever changing creation . I am forming you into My image and likeness. Join with Me in knowing that you're a work of art. I am sculpting you to be as Me.

 
Ephesians 2:10 (AMP) "For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]." Kevin Robinson

www.fullnessonline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment