Sunday, March 10, 2013

I don't need sacrifice. I am the one who sacrificed for your salvation, healings, deliverance and blessings. What I need is your obedience. I want you to have success and blessings. Much success and many blessings come to you as you follow Me in your obedience. I always extend to you grace, but obedience brings many bountiful blessings. I say in My word that I will handle your enemies if you let me. Not just people, you don't have many people enemies. But some other enemies are depression, gluttony, anger, fear, poverty, blame, misuse of time, etc. Obey Me and see these things dissipate one by one, some quickly ... some slowly.

Proverbs 16:6-7 (AMP) "By mercy and love, truth and fidelity [to God and man-not by sacrificial offerings], iniquity is purged out of the heart, and by the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord men depart from and avoid evil. When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him."  Bev Robinson ... www.FullnessOnLine.org

No comments:

Post a Comment