Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is your will to eat each morsel of HIS WORD?

I read a word that came forth from Ras Robinson that hit home for me today ...

"What is best to do?" You find yourself facing issues that require an answer. In the past, you have followed your feelings for the answer. At other times, you asked a parent, trusted friend, counselor, et al. But now you have discovered the peace that passes all understanding in which you find answers. Simply breathe out the fleshly feelings and breathe in the presence of HIS peace. Ask "What is it that You want, LORD? What is YOUR will? I open myself to YOU that YOU may speak the words I shall obey. My will is to eat each morsel of YOUR word. It is sustenance for my hungry soul."

Matthew 5:9 (MSG) "You're blessed when you can show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight. That's when you discover who you really are, and your place in God's family." 

O LORD empower me to show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight! In YOURname JESUS amen!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment