Friday, November 29, 2013

Great word from Bev Robinson ...

November 29, 2013. Turn the tables on unhappiness. You can do this, precious one. I know you don't want to, but do it anyway. Take your thoughts captive to thankfulness. Not just for one day. Instead let this be the first day of a lifestyle change. Tell Me the things about which you are disappointed and hurt, then turn the tables onto that for which you are thankful.  Don't stop thinking about the matter until you do this. King David did and this is one of the reasons he is a man after My heart.

Acts 13:22 (NLT) "But God removed Saul and replaced him with David, a man about whom God said, 'I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.' "  Bev Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment