Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Has this word by Bev Robinson from the LORD ever happened to you?

November 5, 2013. Don't think that you need to find a way out of the challenge before you. This thought has run through your mind. Dismiss it immediately. I called you to it. Yes, it is a challenge. In the long run it will be a big blessing, but you have to put your mind to it and your heart in it. Start by thinking back to when I brought it to mind and the excitement you felt. I will turn anxiety into excitement and you can complete the event in joy.
Galatians 5:14 (NASB) "For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement," You shall love your neighbor as yourself ." Bev Robinson 
 
 
The LORD'S just amazing to me. So many of the things I'm reading these days has the word JOY in them and THRIVE and EXCITEMENT and FUN and it is truly wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment