Monday, November 25, 2013

These words posted by Ras and Bev Robinson were very comforting to me this morning!

November 21, 2013. I have heard your heart of thanksgiving for things I have done for you. That brings Me great pleasure, for indeed you are blessed as you go out and blessed as you come in. Yes, there have been troubles facing you, but you have received again and again My outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Having done so, I have put you in the overcomer position beside Me. Resist the urge to live by your fleshly temptations and urges. The world and the devil must be resisted. Lean on Me and win.
Psalm 54:7 (NIV) "For he has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes." Ras Robinson
 
November 21, 2013. My purpose of coming to earth was to save you. It was not a onetime event and then I leave you on your own to handle life. I am present with you now, continuing to save you. The best thing for you, precious one, is to turn to Me and walk with Me before you get into the thick of things that pull you down. I will be with you for the rest of your days. I will never leave you on your own. I am always there for you.
Hebrews 13:6 (ESV) "So we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?" Bev Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment