Sunday, January 12, 2014

Great excerpt from a word from the LORD by Kent Simpson posted on the Elijah List ...

The more you fight off your flesh from wanting to retaliate the more freedom you give My Spirit to do battle for you, so let go of your defenses and allow Me to navigate the supernatural forces around you, then no one will be able to touch you.

Matthew 5:43-45 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in Heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

"Do not feel that they are rejecting you, for it is My truth they cannot believe, not yours. That truth resides within you, for My Spirit lives in you and I will tell you what you need to do. Back away when they say, 'We are coming after you.' If you stand and fight them you will surely lose. For My weapons are not made of hate, and when you stand down it will be My love that defeats their foolish ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment