Friday, January 31, 2014

I just love all three of these prophetic words I read today ... from Marsha Burns and Bev and Ras Robinson!

O LORD thank YOU for YOUR people and for YOUR WORD that brings so much life and encouragement into my life!

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
I am releasing you to evolve in many ways, says the Lord. Much of what you have done in the past will undergo an evolution in creativity as you begin to change and develop new ideas, new ways of doing things, and better ways of dealing with problems. I will give you revelation and wisdom in taking this next step, so there is no need to be afraid. Just trust Me to lead you to a more complete understanding of how to make the most of your physical, mental and emotional resources.
 Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.


January 31, 2014. Every time you come to Me I smile. You didn't know that did you? I want you to remember this. Let it sink deep into your psyche. Let it warm your soul. You ask, Lord every time? Even after I have done something wrong or acted like a stinker? Yes every time, my precious one. Sometimes you repent immediately and other times you don't do it until revelation comes. I know your heart and I know your desire to always do the right thing in all circumstances. This makes Me smile.
Job 33:26 (MSG) "Or, you may fall on your knees and pray-to God's delight! You'll see God's smile and celebrate, finding yourself set right with God." Bev Robinson



January 30, 2014. You delight in godly spiritual connections. The happiest times in your life and family have been those where Jesus is the glue and the grease that connects and lubricates those spiritual connections. Christians have the potential to be the happiest and most loved people around. Do not allow yourself to get or stay disconnected from Christ's body. You have gained the wisdom to know that being and staying disconnected is not God's way. To refuse connection with authentic born again believers is not right. Commit to being an ambassador of love and acceptance.
 Ephesians 4:15-16 (NASB) "But speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love." Ras Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment