Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Critical Thinking

Critical Thinking Steps
Recognize what I am thinking
Simple thought that plays over and over again in my head
And then what am I feeling about this thought
Ask the LORD about it
Speak to the truth


Another breakdown of the steps:

What is the phrase I am thinking?
What is the inner man feeling?
What is the body feeling physically?
What am I thinking?
What is my belief?
What does GOD say?
What do I want to do about it?


And still another breakdown:

What is my brain thinking?
What am I feeling in inner man & body?
What do I want to do with it? Fight? Flight? Freeze? Or ok with it?
Recognize my belief system in it.
Replace false belief with GOD'S truth.
If there has been an offense, look at  it as, is there something I could have done differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment