Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My word from the LORD on this day ...


April 29, 2014
 
I know this time right now is difficult for you! I am teaching you and training you up in the way that you should go MY child. It may seem like you are not learning much but you are. These are the trials and the tribulations that all must go through to learn of ME and MY ways so that you will shine, yes shine, like the morning sun on a sunny day!  You know that “glory” thing. Yes all who are seeking me are finding ME, like this, during this season of their lives. Draw near to ME, dear one and you will find ME!

Proverbs 22:6 “Train children in the right way, and when old, they will not stray.”

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” 

Isaiah 55:8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.

Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.”

Jeremiah 29:13 “You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Bethel Church - Deep Cries Out

No comments:

Post a Comment