Tuesday, April 29, 2014

O that I would pass the tests of the LORD and move on to the bigger and brighter things HE has for me!

April 28, 2014. Think about this, Beloved. Your sights are set too low. You have asked for something, but I have something much more in mind for you. What you are asking for is okay for now. Enjoy what you have, but I want you to learn from this. I asked you earlier if you had learned the lesson that was before you. You assured Me that you had and I know you did. You will be tested and will pass the test. But what I have for you is much better. Believe.
Romans 12:1-2 (NLT) "This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." Bev Robinson

http://fullnessonline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment