Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This word from YOU O LORD through Ras is pretty amazing too!

April 22, 2014. You have blessings coming your way. Expect your situation to change for the better soon. Why? Because I know your skills and integrity, I want to show people how I reward such men and women. You are an example already to more people than you know. I know your deeds and your skills. I have weighed your heart and find it to be good. King David was such a man. He made many mistakes. Some were very serious ones. But would you agree that I blessed Him. You are in line with David and blessings are coming your way. Be encouraged.
Proverbs 22:29 (NASB) "Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure men." Ras Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment