Monday, June 23, 2014

And other good words from the Robinson's ...

June 21, 2014. I know your heart. Your desire is to do everything I say. You miss the mark from time to time. I know that. Trust Me to cleanse your heart. Don't spend time trying to clean yourself up. That time is only dissipated. I am the one who cleansed you. I paid that price. I did it when you first came to Me. I will continue cleansing you as you turn to Me. Now walk in forgiveness. Don't allow your thoughts to linger on failure. Praise Me and love Me by beginning again.
1 John 1:8-10 (NASB) "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us." Bev Robinson

June 21, 2014. Order is such a part of Me. Some see this as control. Your Father sees this as mercy and grace. God takes away disorder, chaos and confusion. Why do you resist? Could it be that you are harboring rebellion? You find great delight in being an island unto yourself. This is not right or good for you. God could take away order and the entire universe would implode. He refused to stop loving you. Repent of seeing order as a violation of your freewill. Chose order and obedience. Get blessed!
Psalm 5:3 (NASB) "In the morning, O LORD, Thou wilt hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch." Ras Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment