Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Watch and listen, for I will reveal the areas of life where you have gotten stuck. And, I will give wisdom and direction with regard to your freedom. It is time for you to move on with bravery and boldness from the trauma and difficulties you have endured. As you let go of the past, it will let go of you, says the Lord.
 
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

June 19, 2014

Take advantage of the grace available to you to deal with issues that have caused you to procrastinate. These are things you have dreaded or at least have not looked forward to. Now is the time to take care of whatever has been a bother so that it will not become a stumbling block, says the Lord. You will have My help to take appropriate action.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment