Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I do believe I need to save this Word from Bev, even though my first reaction was to just delete!!!

February 12, 2014. I impressed you to do something the moment you heard about what is happening. Do what I impressed you to do. I know it will be hard, but it will be harder if you do not do it. I know you don't want to, but once you get into it, you will see I am with you and it isn't as hard as you think. You will regret it if you do not do it. You don't know what the result will be. Just do it. You will understand later.
1 Sam 15:22 (NLT) "But Samuel replied, "What is more pleasing to the Lord: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams." Bev Robinson

I'm thinking to myself ... O I don't know what this could be, and so just delete ... after not too much thinking about it, what came to mind was my finances and getting a couple of things in order. And so LORD I pray that YOU will make a way for me to do what I need to do in this area O LORD!!!

February 12, 2014. What do you think about? Your brain is an organ of your body as is your heart, liver and all the other organs. Each has functions that affect everything else. But the brain is a special driving force for good or evil. It can bring happiness or create a depressive state of mind. Choose to put good, positive, God loving thoughts into it and it will reproduce them and tell the rest of your body what to do. The world and the devil want to control your brain for evil. Make a covenant within yourself today to practice thinking on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, excellent and praiseworthy. You can change everything with this strategy of using your brain for good. Try it.
Philippians 4:8 (NIV) "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or Praiseworthy--think about such things." Ras Robinson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment