Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I like Bev and Ras' word from the LORD today ...

February 18, 2014. I've put you in a place where I want you to say something that needs to be said. Yes, it is hard to do, but you will do it with grace and closely follow my leadership. This will be a part of keeping someone from making a big mistake. This is not the first time you have been here and it won't be the last. You will do it well. Holy Spirit is leading so stay under authority and follow with care. Don't become anxious. Trust Me.

John 16:13 (AMP) "But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]."  Bev Robinson

February 18, 2014. I know your heart as no one else does. You were cleansed of all sin the moment you confessed and repented. All that is taken care of, so now you stand in My presence innocent. You have labored to purify your thought life and have succeeded. This pleases me very much. Now you are seeking to sanctify your mouth, your tongue and your words. This will be your most difficult task, but with disciplined determination, you will succeed. Expect an attack from the devil. He despises to see you pure and clean. Stand firm.

Psalm 17:3 (NLT) "You have tested my thoughts and examined my heart in the night. You have scrutinized me and found nothing wrong. I am determined not to sin in what I say."  Ras Robinson

www.fullnessonline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment