Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thank YOU O LORD ...

February 24, 2014. A flood of revelation is soon coming. You will be amazed. It will be almost more than you can process. But take the time to meditate and then incorporate it into your everyday living. Beloved, DO what you hear Me saying. You will be amazed by the peace you find in the midst of the chaos around you. Be diligent about letting no word drop to the ground. I have already written the words on the tablet of your heart. This is the reason revelation will be so eye opening.
2 Corinthians 3:2-3 (NASB) "You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts." Bev Robinson

February 24, 2014. You have My blessing and permission to cross over into your full inheritance. Up until now, the time has not been right. You needed to learn for yourself that My presence is really your greatest need. Now you know that and even tremble as you experience this glorious phenomenon. Follow Me now as the Israelites followed the fire by night and the cloud by day. I want you as dependent upon Me as they were, but even more so. I established their boundaries much like I established the shorline boundaries of the ocean. Being born again was your great crossing. My presence is your guide.
Jeremiah 5:22 (NASB) "Do you not fear Me? declares the LORD. Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, an eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it." Ras Robinson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment