Monday, March 24, 2014

Here are five powerful prayers to help you fight for the heart of your daughter ...


1.    Let her learn early in life that to obey You, God, is the best way to the life her heart truly desires (1 Samuel 15:22).

2.    May she find comfort in Your ability, God, to reach her, hold her and rescue her (2 Samuel 22:17-18).

3.    Let her find confidence in You, God, even when hard times come and she doesn’t know what to do, by keeping her eyes fixed on You (2 Chronicles 20:12).

4.    May she keep herself under control and not give full vent to people and situations that anger her (Proverbs 29:11).

5.    Let her walk in the security of Your assigned worth to her. Give her a strong work ethic and health to accomplish all her tasks. Give her a heart that desires to extend her hand to those in need. Protect her for the right husband, a man of respect and godly honor. And let her be a woman of joy and laughter whose Christ-centered character is what makes her most beautiful (Proverbs 31).  

Dear Lord, I know that Your Word does not return void and I’m believing great things for my daughter today. May we both grow in our relationship with You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

“‘… so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.’” Isaiah 55:11 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment